Sunday, June 13, 2010

Origami Flowers, New Hair Color, & Chocolate

This week was busy but fun.

We had two dinners coming up so we had lots to do. Invitations to make & send, placecards to make, menu cards to put together - there was a lot going on. We have one dinner left to go but thursday was our dinner for Vietnam. My coworker mentioned she wanted to have paper lotus flowers on the table in some way, and we decided to use them as placecard holders. I made 19 and attempted to make more but no joke, it took FOREVER. I was at work until 7pm on Wednesday and then stayed home on Thursday just so I could finish them and then work at the dinner. I helped our caterers with plating and serving the food and got to taste the goods as well too.

New Hair Color - Okay, I bought the dye when I was back in NY for Memorial Day Weekend and have gone back and forth on to whether or not I was actually going to color it, well I specifically did not put product in my hair today after showering so it was either do it tonight or who knows when I was going to - as we speak.... as I type rather the dye is on my head! Lets hope this works out and doesnt look too crazy, my boss' boss is coming in tomorrow from SLC to work at the office ha.

& Chocolate. Ever have a craving you just need to satisfy? Well, I read/heard somewhere that if you have a certain craving, specifically for something sweet, but dont have what you need to satisfy it then you shouldnt try and eat other sweet things because it wont fulfill it and you'll just snack more -- Okay, whether or not that is true I am not sure BUT sounds pretty good to me. Tonight I had this bad craving for some chocolate, I had nothing to satisfy that though. I looked around and found some nutella, opened up my bread and while I usually dislike the heel this time it was thick and perfect for some nutella - Craving Satisfied :-)

On a final note, I am watching Singles Ward... It makes me feel better about my ward up here and how crazy I feel like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment